Blank white screen on Stromer ST3

Suzzzzzzz

Region
USA
Hello. I had a Stromer ST2 for a little under two years with problem after problem. 5 months ago Stromer gave me a replacement “upgrade” ST3. I haven’t been riding as much since I don’t commute for the time being, so the bike only has 307 miles on it. Yesterday at 100% charge I rode approx 7 miles, stopped off for a beer, and about an hour later went to continue the ride. When I went to unlock the bike it had drained down to 27% power from just sitting. I made another stop and powered The bike completely down in hopes of saving what was left of the battery. When I powered it back up it just has a blank white screen. The bike seems to be getting a tiny bit of power to the motor, but intermittently. The light will randomly turn on an off and the horn lets out a random honk. I can’t seem to change levels in power. I would like to eject the battery, but with the eject icon not available that is not an option. I have powered the bike completely off and back on several times and still just get the blank white screen. I have tried connecting it to the charger and disconnecting it. It seems to be taking a charge since both lights on the charger are green?
To add insult to injury the dealer I bought my bike from originally cut their ties with Stromer and no longer wants to service the bike and they have no mechanics left with Stromer experience. I have a feeling the one they had may not have been so experienced anyway since I am hard pressed to believe I am unlucky enough to have gotten two lemons from Stromer when they otherwise seem to be a quality brand.
Has anyone else experienced this blank screen issue? Any recommendations on what to do?

Hello. I had a Stromer ST2 for a little under two years with problem after problem. 5 months ago Stromer gave me a replacement “upgrade” ST3. I haven’t been riding as much since I don’t commute for the time being, so the bike only has 307 miles on it. Yesterday at 100% charge I rode approx 7 miles, stopped off for a beer, and about an hour later went to continue the ride. When I went to unlock the bike it had drained down to 27% power from just sitting. I made another stop and powered The bike completely down in hopes of saving what was left of the battery. When I powered it back up it just has a blank white screen. The bike seems to be getting a tiny bit of power to the motor, but intermittently. The light will randomly turn on an off and the horn lets out a random honk. I can’t seem to change levels in power. I would like to eject the battery, but with the eject icon not available that is not an option. I have powered the bike completely off and back on several times and still just get the blank white screen. I have tried connecting it to the charger and disconnecting it. It seems to be taking a charge since both lights on the charger are green?
To add insult to injury the dealer I bought my bike from originally cut their ties with Stromer and no longer wants to service the bike and they have no mechanics left with Stromer experience. I have a feeling the one they had may not have been so experienced anyway since I am hard pressed to believe I am unlucky enough to have gotten two lemons from Stromer when they otherwise seem to be a quality brand.
Has anyone else experienced this blank screen issue? Any recommendations on what to do?
Seems like this post got no answer, so I will mention that it probably should be reposted in either the Stromer or advanced repair forums to get some help. I don't know the brand but others on here do. This section of EBR is mostly "how to use the forums" so it would be overlooked.

Back