Battery and "MOVE" questions

Bobstoltz

Battery Issue.
1. Today I charged my battery and it only shows 94% when I power it on. Is there a reason for this

2. When I received my ST2 it had 47 miles. I now have 190 miles. After reading the instructions I'm pretty sure the battery was not fully discharged (based on 47 miles) prior to my purchase. Can I do the 3 cycle discharge at 190 miles and could this be causing my 94% fully charge level.

MOVE issue. I tried the move mode and found the speed quite fast for me. Looking at the screen it appears there is a bar graph set at 60%. Is this the move speed and is it adjustable.

Appreciate your comments .... Bob

Just like a regular computer, sometimes you need to reboot your ST2 when something goes off kilter by powering it off and pulling the battery. Then reinstall the battery and charge it fully over night to see if you get back to a full charge. If that doesn't work, contact Stromer through their website. They are usually very responsive.

Despite the fact that you have 190 miles, I would do the recommended 3 cycle discharge. It requires some planning since you don't want to be caught out too far from home when you run out of juice. Since I commute, I added a leisurely ride after work and did laps around my neighborhood to run the battery down.

Good luck!

Hi Bob, I used my St2 move mode 1st time up a slight incline. I'm assuming you are refering to the walk button on menu screen. I just press walk and adjust speed by the plus or minus buttons up on the right side by head light switch on handlebars. I think that's how I did it. Nice feature , I like the engine brake going down long hills .I'm getting better at using that. Bike is incredible !

Hi Bob, I used my St2 move mode 1st time up a slight incline. I'm assuming you are refering to the walk button on menu screen. I just press walk and adjust speed by the plus or minus buttons up on the right side by head light switch on handlebars. I think that's how I did it. Nice feature , I like the engine brake going down long hills .I'm getting better at using that. Bike is incredible !
David1 ... thanks for your reply ... if i understand you

1. After putting it in "move" mode you only need to walk the bike to engage the moving mode of the bike.

2. You use the + and - to adjust the speed level.

I have been pushing and holding the + to move. I'll give it a try tomorrow. Thanks again. Bob

I've used it several times at beach and you tap up or down for speed control and hold + to activate and release to deactivate. If it feels too fast, tap - a little, hold + again, and too slow, tap + a little, then try by holding +, dial it in and walk your bike. Makes walking it through beach sand a cake walk. Get down to water on low tide and ride the hard wet sand at 25mph!
You could also find answer in owners manual- but I admit, I like asking here first too. ;)

I've used it several times at beach and you tap up or down for speed control and hold + to activate and release to deactivate. If it feels too fast, tap - a little, hold + again, and too slow, tap + a little, then try by holding +, dial it in and walk your bike. Makes walking it through beach sand a cake walk. Get down to water on low tide and ride the hard wet sand at 25mph!
You could also find answer in owners manual- but I admit, I like asking here first too. ;)

Back