Grace Urban

Brambor

grace-urban_2015.jpg

Love the look and design of the Grace Urban bikes. Just wish they knew where the United States was located on the map. The US distributor is brain dead. Can't test ride the bike and the only way to order one is to pay them in advance.

Lenny, curious as to why you decided to carry Grace. Can you share some of your thinking on this?

Initially, we refused to carry them. It was almost a humiliation to buy into their business model.
Those bikes seem very nice but the US distributor doesn't have a clue how to sell a bike in the US.
We will bring them in very small quantities and if the performance/reliability matches what we expect, then we might continue.

Crazy Lenny's E-bikes
https://www.crazylennysebikes.com/
Contact Len @ 608-575-8711

They have nice bikes. I was ready to buy the MXII in the late spring but the slowness to get the actual bike made me to buy a Stromer from You Lenny. Hope they snap out of it or they will be left behind with their hub motors. The way the trends are going will make it difficult for hub motored bikes to fetch top price.

Thank you for your trust. We will ensure you are happy with your bike and god forbid, if something happens, just send me the copy of receipt and I will reimburse you for any unexpected expenses.

Hub motors will be here for some time and as the biking infrastructure evolves, we may see more sophisticated systems.
For now, the simplicity and the cost of hub motors can’t be beat. Bosch is going to be a key leader in this market either way. Our technician Rich will be visiting Currie’s training facility to get trained on the Bosch systems. We are also looking into Felt electric bike lineup and will decide soon after the Interbike.

Back