Hi I'm Johhny Knoxville and This Is Electric Bike Review

EagerBieber

Region
USA
Dont be fooled I am not Johhny Knoxville nor the Egarious Justina Bieberious. I'm just thinking about getting a bike, hello. I ride a lot but I dont have an ebike.

Hello. I think putting a hub motor on a shopping cart would be the best bet. You’d have to have both wheels in the back be direct drive, so you can have reverse. You may be able to wire a couple of joysticks as a throttle/reverse. One for each wheel. The vehicle will be much like a tank. That’d be a fun project, actually.

Really though, what would be the intended use of the bike? For commuting, off-road, hauling a bounty from Costco, or riding kids around from thing to thing? You say you ride a lot, would you be interested in converting your existing bike?

Hello. I think putting a hub motor on a shopping cart would be the best bet. You’d have to have both wheels in the back be direct drive, so you can have reverse. You may be able to wire a couple of joysticks as a throttle/reverse. One for each wheel. The vehicle will be much like a tank. That’d be a fun project, actually.

Really though, what would be the intended use of the bike? For commuting, off-road, hauling a bounty from Costco, or riding kids around from thing to thing? You say you ride a lot, would you be interested in converting your existing bike?

Hi thanks for the reply. Not interested in converting because bike is 15 years old and the last year has been hard on it. The main purpose is exercise and to go look for women.

Don't need one. I'd probably buy something for $3k or less.
I'm giving advices to people whose budget starts from 3.5 grand and who need an e-bike for a purpose :) Perhaps you'd spend your hard earned dollar for some high quality traditional bike? A better bang for a buck :)

Lots of options under that price range. Aventon, Rize, and Ride1up are a few good brands. Just don’t expect customer service to be there for you. It’s rather hit and miss. Some bike shops carry Aventon, so maybe that would brand to look into. I like ride1up support page. Lots of documents detailing maintenance and care for your bike.

Back