Gazelle Bike Bell Attaching Ring

Jim1348

I need the attaching ring for a Gazelle bike bell.

Can anybody recommend a place that carries Gazelle parts or is this the sort of thing I might find at any local bicycle shop?

Cal you clarify please what "ring" are you talking about? Gazelle ebikes come with bell preinstalled. Or you are talking about horn?

Just get new bell either online or visit your local bike shop. There is nothing special about the bells Gazelle use, any will work.
That ain't true, most cheap bells are waste of money. Bells that make decent noise in all weathers and look good are hard to come by. My guess is Gazelle use similar that was on my wifes last european bike. Great bell and only place I've found them is on european websites with high freight costs.

Just get new bell either online or visit your local bike shop. There is nothing special about the bells Gazelle use, any will work.

Bells are NOT created equally. Some are louder, some more durable. Price and quality don't correlate well. My inexpensive ROCKBROS bell is well-made, louder than the stock bell by a long shot, and holding up in our coastal salt air.

@Jim1348 , are you looking for the bell clamp or the open-ring rubber friction pad that goes between the clamp and handlebar?

The Gazelle bell is definitely nicer than the average bell, but if I needed to I would go with a "Timber!" https://mtbbell.com
Off the shelf bells are kinda all over the place. Many are too piercing and shrill imo. Gazelle's is a good balance.

Bells are NOT created equally. Some are louder, some more durable. Price and quality don't correlate well. My inexpensive ROCKBROS bell is well-made, louder than the stock bell by a long shot, and holding up in our coastal salt air.

@Jim1348 , are you looking for the bell clamp or the open-ring rubber friction pad that goes between the clamp and handlebar?
It is a black rubber piece that attaches the bell to the handlebars. Sort of like a thicker rubber band.

It is a black rubber piece that attaches the bell to the handlebars. Sort of like a thicker rubber band.
Sounds like packing which comes with bells, lights and most other accessories that clamp to handlebar. Cheap bell is likely to come with it.

I also have a gazelle bike. I love the bike but I am not that impressed with the bell. At best it is a $10 bell.

If you still want to try to use the bell that came with your bike, it would probably take some trial and error at the hardware store to find a suitable o-ring to secure it to your bike. Your Gazelle dealer may also have extra bells they removed since some buyers upgrade at time of purchase.

This bell below is similar in appearance and performance and might save you some trouble.

"Mirrycle Incredibell Original Bicycle"​

Back