Difficulty reaching customer support

Al Sondors

Region
USA
Just bought the Sondors Smart Step at Costco about 2 weeks ago. I'm having trouble reaching Customer Service. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Any advice?

Just bought the Sondors Smart Step at Costco about 2 weeks ago. I'm having trouble reaching Customer Service. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Any advice?
If you only had it for 2 weeks then just return it to Costco. Costco have the best return policy.

Thanks, very much. Have returned the bike to Costco and bought the Jetson Haze. It's surprisingly fun for a small bike.

Thanks, very much. Have returned the bike to Costco and bought the Jetson Haze. It's surprisingly fun for a small bike.
The Jetson Bolt is very popular here in the DC area, the ride-on model with no pedals is relatively lightweight at 34lb which is handy for commuters, the Pro model with pedals is 42lb which is closer to your Haze model. What sort of range are you getting on your Haze?

Last edited:
The Jetson Bolt is very popular here in the DC area, the ride-on model with no pedals is relatively lightweight at 34lb which is handy for commuters, the Pro model with pedals is 42lb which is closer to your Haze model. What sort of range are you getting on your Haze?
I got the Haze model and haven't really checked the miles per charge. It seems a lot more than my Sondor. I've only charged it once and it still shows 3 out of 4 dots. The motor does make a noticeable whine which is a little distracting, but the bike overall is surprisingly well made.

i kicked around getting one of those metacycle light motorcycles, sure glad i waited!
Those Metacycles will probably go into liquidation in the hopefully not too distant future. When that happens I would be tempted to buy a container load of them.

Those Metacycles will probably go into liquidation in the hopefully not too distant future. When that happens I would be tempted to buy a container load of them.
lol let me know if you buy a container load and i may be interested in buying one from you. i certainly don't want my own container load.

Back