Replacing bottom bracket on 2018 Colt

Datsforshore

I am looking at replacing my bottom bracket on my 2018 604 Colt, is this a simple job? Thats if I can find one cause web site says out of stock, not sure if there is a aftermarket one? I can't seem to find any videos on removal. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I am looking at replacing my bottom bracket on my 2018 604 Colt, is this a simple job? Thats if I can find one cause web site says out of stock, not sure if there is a aftermarket one? I can't seem to find any videos on removal. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Sorry, can't help with the part you need. Hope it worked out.

Curious as to why your bottom bracket needed replacement? Last month, the bottom bracket on my 2023 V Rook started making noise — a rapid series of 3-4 clicks on each full turn of the crank. The bike's only 8 months and 1,300 mi old.

The noise takes a mile or so to start up but then lasts the rest of the ride. It only occurs on the left pedal downstroke — nothing if I push only on the right pedal. New pedals made no difference.

LBS/dealer worked on it, but the noise returned the next day.

Last edited:
Hi Jeremy, thanks for replying. My bike makes all those clicking noises you mentioned. And my ear tells me it’s the bottom bracket so I might tear it apart this fall. It drives me nuts.

Back