Turbo dual motor option

Electric Bike Company have added to some models a new option to add a second front hub motor. The Turbo upgrade includes the extra motor plus a second throttle and front basket battery.
I had fun with a 2WD MAC. What a beast. I’m going to be sorting programming BBSxx on my Day6 3 wheel. But the primary and end setup will be the Grin RTD 9-C.
I have a Grin dual motor wiring setup on the way. If I were steadier on 2 wheels I would have not given up the 2WD. I loved the take off from a dead stop.
1648719591815.jpeg

Precision 1mOhm Stand Alone Cycle Analyst Shunt prewired for dual controllers. A plug and play solution to let you easily run and control dual motor systems off of a single V3 Cycle Analyst. Battery cable input is split for 1 or 2 batteries in parallel, battery output is split for each controller power, and throttle signal from CA-DP plug is split into two 3-pin throttle plugs for the controllers

Thought this was about bicycles? Last time I checked, bicycles have pedals. Your link goes to someone selling electric motorcycles, to use the manufacturer's terms.

Just saying...but there's enough confusion in this space already.

Thought this was about bicycles? Last time I checked, bicycles have pedals. Your link goes to someone selling electric motorcycles, to use the manufacturer's terms.

Just saying...but there's enough confusion in this space already.
The post was about dual motors. This "bike" is not sold or represented as an eBike. Rather a dual-motor farm and ranch vehicle. The post was simply to demonstrate dual motors are a viable build. Nothin more nothing less. The market is FULL of similar overpowered bikes with FAKE pedals. Adding pedals does not make an eBike.

The post was about dual motors. This "bike" is not sold or represented as an eBike. Rather a dual-motor farm and ranch vehicle. The post was simply to demonstrate dual motors are a viable build. Nothin more nothing less. The market is FULL of similar overpowered bikes with FAKE pedals. Adding pedals does not make an eBike.
Nice try. These forums are about bikes, not drive train systems on motor vehicles.

Nice try. These forums are about bikes, not drive train systems on motor vehicles.
Apply for a moderator job. FFS. There are LOTS of “eBikes“ with pedals that are beyond class 3 are are built like the UBCO with pedals to obfuscate their actual power and exceed ALL ebike standards.

A commenter on the r/ebikes sub-Reddit posted a link to this Pedal AWD moped model, sold from a shop in Venice, CA.

Back