New All Terrain Ultra HT

GTR

Region
USA
Hello all. Just took delivery of an all Terrain Ultra HT.

Seems the bike was a bit abused in shipping by UPS. Had several small issues to work through. A bit unsettling on a brand new bike but will give full credit to the M2S team for helping to resolve the issues. I didn’t ask for any cosmetic issues to be resolved as I’ll ride this thing and it will get dinged up.

Bike is now set up and good to go. It’s a huge bike I got the 21” but fits me perfectly.

Had to have the rear brake bled so took it in to a local shop. The tech took it for a “test ride” he was very impressed by the bike and the speed of the mid drive. The front brake seemed great on delivery but after comparing it to a properly bled rear I may have them do the front brake as well.

Look forward to trouble free ownership!

Probably not a bad idea. The front brakes are very loud hope I didn’t warp the rotor already.

Probably not a bad idea. The front brakes are very loud hope I didn’t warp the rotor already.
What kind of sound is it making? Is it a steady friction kind of sound, or an oscillating sound that increases in speed as wheel RPM increases?

For me, a new, steady sound of friction meant my front pads were toast. I'm guessing an oscillating sound is more likely to be a warped rotor, but IDKFS.

I agree, have the LBS go over the whole bike if you can stand it. I hated spending the money for that, but when my downhill speeds began pushing north of 40 MPH, that cash seemed more like "investment" than "expense."

Reactions: GTR
Back