Missing battery Key of M1 Splitzing.

EBO3413

Region
Asia
Hello,

I bought a used ( second hand) M1 Splitzing R- Pedelac from a online seller. The bike is pristine however, the battery key is missing. How can I get a replacement or make a new one? Anybody knows or has the same situation, please advise. Thank you.

Hello,

I bought a used ( second hand) M1 Splitzing R- Pedelac from a online seller. The bike is pristine however, the battery key is missing. How can I get a replacement or make a new one? Anybody knows or has the same situation, please advise. Thank you.
if you are in the US, contact Bobby Root (PM me if you can't find it by googling)..the 2019 m1 comes with an ABUS lock and on the key (u get 2 of them) there's a number and type to have it replaced. He may be able to find out your key number from the serial number on your bike...if not in the US contact them on the spitzing site (in germany)

Hello, I am contacting you because my Spitzing was stolen by the end of 2020 or beginning of 2021 when I was away for Christmas. Considering that it is a very special bike, I thought that you perhaps got my bike. My bike was grey, 1000kWh battery. I got the frame number to check as well and the invoice. We can call the dealership in the UK to check. If that is my bike, I am in contact with the police and we can work together to get the thefts. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you, David

Hello, I am contacting you because my Spitzing was stolen by the end of 2020 or beginning of 2021 when I was away for Christmas. Considering that it is a very special bike, I thought that you perhaps got my bike. My bike was grey, 1000kWh battery. I got the frame number to check as well and the invoice. We can call the dealership in the UK to check. If that is my bike, I am in contact with the police and we can work together to get the thefts. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you, David

that person , OP, vanished ... hope you find out what happened.I am looking to get a Spitzing Evo R.

Yep, it looks like that he doesn’t want to help. Or he is the thief or prefers to drive a stolen bike. In any case, it is reported to the police and the bike is registered as stolen in all the public registers. Collaborating would be a much smarter way of doing.

When I get mine I will install two different GPS trackers in two different positions with 10 seconds tracking interval at all times.

just put on the new Super Motos, very fast tire!

Attachments

• 20210322_112809.jpg
    20210322_112809.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 345
Yep, it looks like that he doesn’t want to help. Or he is the thief or prefers to drive a stolen bike. In any case, it is reported to the police and the bike is registered as stolen in all the public registers. Collaborating would be a much smarter way of doin

his profile says he's from asia, is that where your bike was stolen??

Last edited:
BTW

If you are FAST, you can pick up a CARBON FIBER (24 oz!) FSA SL-K wide front wheel (only) at chainreaction for only $280 SHIPPED (retail over $600!)
Here's it mounted with the new Schwalbe Super Motos

20210322_112756-2.jpg

BTW

If you are FAST, you can pick up a CARBON FIBER (24 oz!) FSA SL-K wide front wheel (only) at chainreaction for only $280 SHIPPED (retail over $600!)
Here's it mounted with the new Schwalbe Super Motos

View attachment 82782
Looks great !
How do u like the german Ebike ? I am undecided now because there is a lot of new light and super light E bikes for 2021 with big battery (750wh) and the reasonably powered motor like Shimano Ep8. Also the Ep8 can be delimited , 35mph !

Looks great !
How do u like the german Ebike ? I am undecided now because there is a lot of new light and super light E bikes for 2021 with big battery (750wh) and the reasonably powered motor like Shimano Ep8. Also the Ep8 can be delimited , 35mph !
But only 1 bike is an 'R' and using tq motor

its a beast with 1000wh battery, very stiff and light..fantastic ride!

also had the earlier model, which was i think i little faster and lighter...but this one is refined, i bought sight unseen, but lucked out as its a celebrity bike

I found them hard 2 get here in the us..i kept watching ebay..they sell out like the ps5

Oh and the big difference with the m1, its boost, so u can run 3" rocket rons and the bike is almost a fat bike, i have 3 wheelsets i swap out, now its 2.6" johnny watts, 2.6 smart sams and these super motos..it came with 2.8 super moto x..also run the nobby nics 2.8

So much fun and each tire change gives the bike different riding style

Last edited:
also had the earlier model, which was i think i little faster and lighter...but this one is refined, i bought sight unseen, but lucked out as its a celebrity bike

I found them hard 2 get here in the us..i kept watching ebay..they sell out like the ps5

There is a dealer here , it's the mtb. champ Bobby Root, i talked with him , they just got the 2021shipments in. I don't know if you get warranty the way you bought it.

Have you weighted yours with the lightest set up ? Did you added other carbon parts (crank, seatpost/handlebar) ?

Yes, i love how well it looks and the 920watts, 120nm , 1.1kw specs !

I would put a set up of Conti's Speedking , super fast...

There is a dealer here , it's the mtb. champ Bobby Root, i talked with him , they just got the 2021shipments in. I don't know if you get warranty the way you bought it.

Have you weighted yours with the lightest set up ? Did you added other carbon parts (crank, seatpost/handlebar) ?

Yes, i love how well it looks and the 920watts, 120nm , 1.1kw specs !

I would put a set up of Conti's Speedking , super fast...

are u in palm desert, ca?

bobby root model is only pedelec s, but still, can run the way the r does up to mode 5 (i only run it in mode 4)..only the r is 500% on mode 5

the bobby root model is very nice though, those gold colors and kashima fox parts

as far as weight, it's 38 w/o battery and 50+ with

i did run the older model with scwalbe g one slicks (2.4) and got it to 70+

also ran the older model with 2.2 (like those speedkings) but i like the fatter widths

btw, those speedkings which only go up to 2.2" look a little like the schwalbe hurricanes (which i have also), the hurricanes come in 2.4, significantly bigger

and as far as warranty, i have been going through bobby root himself here in the US (am on the east coast) and he's been supporting the bike including the 2 years wty. even though i am the second owner (my bike had 19 miles on it)..i am pretty much nearing the end of that warranty and bike has been spectacular...knocking on wood

Last edited:
bobby root model is only pedelec s, but still, can run the way the r does up to mode 5 (i only run it in mode 4)..only the r is 500% on mode 5

the bobby root model is very nice though, those gold colors and kashima fox parts

No I was saying I can order it through him yes the only model that I want it's R pedelec , i'm also on the East Coast.
Any of the Spitzings can also b delimited with bikespeed rs kit. TQ motor can put 160NM, But that will drain the battery too fast. And the gears...

No I was saying I can order it through him yes the only model that I want it's R pedelec , i'm also on the East Coast.
Any of the Spitzings can also b delimited with bikespeed rs kit. TQ motor can put 160NM, But that will drain the battery too fast. And the gears...
i think it's meant to bypass the limit on the s models? the r models aren't limited

I see, One Other q -does it take a 50t or 52t ring ?
so this company can only bypass the tq limit of 2020s (mines a 2019) that were sold as "s" pedelecs and I quote

"thank you for your interest in our products. Our tunings only remove the speed limit of 25 km/h at Pedelecs. It seems you have the R-Pedelec. For this we cannot offer or recommend you a tuning."

nearly every bike they sold was an R and every run sold out quickly according to the store that my m1 was bought from in ca

there's a nice 2017 spitzing s up for $3100 with really low miles on ebay now and if you were local you could get it even cheaper as the bike store has been trying to sell it for months...

from the stats i think only 42 or 48t, both of mine were 48 fsa megatooth

Yes , i've seen it, but i want the nicer, newer one.I need to ask the company if it takes big chainring,I can't figure out how to be the hamster at 35 mph/ 125rpm...

Back