Volton's Indiegogo Campaign. 2 new Ultra eMTB's, new Alation and folding bike models on discount

Joe

The Better eBike Campaign

We've launched out campaign with a proper designed dual-suspension and hardtail eMTB with trail rated parts. These are currently available with the Max and Ultra motor platforms. We are finalizing a potential build with the Bafang M600.

Alation 48v500w campaign pricing starts at 1449.
Options for torque sensor pedal assist, Tektro E350 hydro brakes and larger 14 & 16.5ah pack options start at $1799

We also redesigned our Stow model, a 29lb, folding ebike with 5 levels of pedal assist and thumb throttle.

I'd like to see bigger and more photos of the Stow; not just a side view but close-ups showing details. There is only the tiny picture on the campaign page and a 2-sec. glimpse on the YouTube video, and nothing on your own site or anywhere else.

I'd like to see bigger and more photos of the Stow; not just a side view but close-ups showing details. There is only the tiny picture on the campaign page and a 2-sec. glimpse on the YouTube video, and nothing on your own site or anywhere else.
I've posted a couple here and on the campaign.
Please let me know if you have any specific requests of closeups or questions.

Attachments

• VoltOn_StowRd.jpg
    VoltOn_StowRd.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 578
  • VoltOn_StowHandlebars.jpg
    VoltOn_StowHandlebars.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 606
  • VoltOn_StowRd FOLD.jpg
    VoltOn_StowRd FOLD.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 582
Back