eflow looks better than I thought

Operator7

In all the pictures of the eflow I have viewed, the seat post was raised and it looked "dorky" (for lack of a better word). The post just looked unnaturally high, and gave an awkward appearance. Well the bike shop sent me a pic of the bike, and they had the seat post lowered, and it makes the bike look LIGHT YEARS better! What do you think?

Attachments

• eflow Nitro with rack.jpg
    eflow Nitro with rack.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 895
mine is lowered all the way and I am 5' 10" it is a medium. I have it 3 days and have put 30 miles on it it's a great bike, with high end components. I also tried the EVO jet and the St1 Platinum and Elite.

It is a nice looking bike in my opinion raised or lowered-especially minus the rear rack. :)
Your bike looks to be a 2013. I think all black tires and getting rid of the red trim would go a long way.
None the less, the Stromer will always be a better looking bike (it pains me to write this).

It is a nice looking bike in my opinion raised or lowered-especially minus the rear rack. :)
Your bike looks to be a 2013. I think all black tires and getting rid of the red trim would go a long way.
None the less, the Stromer will always be a better looking bike (it pains me to write this).

Hmmm, well I can't say for certain until I see the eflow in person, but from pics, with the seat lowered, I like the look of the eflow better. Just my personal preference.

And no, this is a 2014 model. I actually like the red trim, so happy to have gotten the 2014 model. At first I liked the 2015 all black, but this one grew on me.

It looks fine to me raised or lowered. What ends up being a problem though is that the battery is so wide that it can end up obnoxiously poking into the thigh muscles when pedaling as it does for me.

In all the pictures of the eflow I have viewed, the seat post was raised and it looked "dorky" (for lack of a better word). The post just looked unnaturally high, and gave an awkward appearance. Well the bike shop sent me a pic of the bike, and they had the seat post lowered, and it makes the bike look LIGHT YEARS better! What do you think?
I really like the look of the bike with the seat lowered and I also like the rack. I carry lots of stuff on my bicycle and would want to continue doing so on an ebike too. Does anyone know what company builds the electric motor and what company actually designed the ebike. I am thinking of buying one and would like to know more about it.

it is built by Currie Tech please be aware that they have terrible customer service the have yet to answear any of my emails. i have the eflow nitro and i enjoy riding it and it performs very well for my riding needs. i dont think they are being built anymore. i just had to replace my battery charger i think carrying it on the bike caused a bad connection, i would really like to get a used battery housing and build a new larger battery for it, maybe even install a wiring connector so i could plug in a second battery. if i had a range of 80 to 100 miles i could ride to the beach and back.

it is built by Currie Tech please be aware that they have terrible customer service the have yet to answear any of my emails. i have the eflow nitro and i enjoy riding it and it performs very well for my riding needs. i dont think they are being built anymore. i just had to replace my battery charger i think carrying it on the bike caused a bad connection, i would really like to get a used battery housing and build a new larger battery for it, maybe even install a wiring connector so i could plug in a second battery. if i had a range of 80 to 100 miles i could ride to the beach and back.
Customer Service is more important than the product when it breaks down. Years ago I bought a cool sports car, but when it broke down I could not get parts for it and ended up trading it in on a different vehicle.

Back