2014 Bosch Powered Felt Bikes

Chris Nolte

Since the new Bosch powered Felt bikes are set to start shipping real soon I figured it would make sense to start a thread highlighting the models. We'll be carrying them at Long Island Electric Bikes along with several other select dealers throughout the US.

The text below was taken directly from the (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) website.
SPORTe Step Thru & Standard Frame (39lbs, $3999)
felt-sporte-step-thru.jpg felt-sporte.jpg
A commuting, cross-training machine, Felt’s SPORTe is the ultimate bike to get you to work with everything riders need for swift commuting, errand running and cross training. The SPORTe comes in traditional and low-step through design geometries to perfectly fit all types of riders. Skip the traffic without breaking a sweat, grab a SPORTe.

NINEe (38lbs, $4699)
felt-ninee.jpg
Optimized transportation for the adventure lifestyle. The NINEe is designed with proven MTB race geometry and at the same time acts proficiently at safely rolling over potholes for city commutes. This blend of sure-footed handling with the razor sharp, race bred performance characterizes every Felt bike. Whether you’re a seasoned marathon racer, weekend warrior, or commuter who wants to go further faster, the NINEe is tailor made for you.

DUALe (44lbs, $5799)
felt-duale.jpg

Cover more of the mountain, faster. The DUALe is our full-suspension frame with trail-specific geometry that allows you to cover all of the mountain faster. Whether you’re a returning rider who has been off the grid or a mountain bike enthusiast looking for a “personal shuttle”, the DUALe is the answer.

LEBOWSKIe (48lbs, $5799)
felt-lebowske.jpg
Fat bikes are perfect for rolling through the sand, riding through the woods on a snowy afternoon, or for turning heads while cruising the boardwalk. The perfect weight distribution of the Bosch eDrive provides no-sink traction and control in deep sand or snow. No matter what time of year or what type of weather, the LEBOWSKe is the perfect bike for all conditions.

All bikes will come with the Bosch 350w system with a 400Wh battery. If you notice there is a big focus on weight for these bikes, setting some records for full size electric bikes in the US I believe. We'll have the full lineup at the shop as they become available so feel free to reach out if you want more details or if you'd like to come by for a test-ride.

Some Links for reference:
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
facebook.com/feltelectric

Last edited:
It's too bad that Bosch system can't be used in a conversion kit... I have a deal lined up for a Felt F4 carbon fiber FS MTB weighs around 24 lbs...

It's too bad that Bosch system can't be used in a conversion kit... I have a deal lined up for a Felt F4 carbon fiber FS MTB weighs around 24 lbs...
I wish that was the case too. We might work on building a custom bike with a Bosch drive at the shop this winter, we might have to sacrifice a bike to do it though.

Back