Mikerbiker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Had a 40 mile ride on my Kalkhoff Include yesterday. Started with 80 miles range on “Power” (I ride with this setting all the time) and finished with an indicated 50 mile range left. The ride took me North of Wokingham in Berkshire and into the Chilterns via Henley. I took the Thames path on the way back and then to Warren Row where there is an awesome bike cafe called Velolife (great for cake). I’m still smiling.
    Had a lovely bike ride yesterday. Budleigh Salterton to the Starcross Ferry in Exmouth. At Starcross, getting the bike over a railway bridge quite challenging... A great pint of Avocet at the Turf Hotel then took the cycle path to Exeter, crossed the Exe and headed back to Exmouth then back to Budleigh on the old disused railway line.
    I’ve had a Kalkhoff Include for two years now. It’s been reliable and fairly maintenance free. The original tyres were too skinny so I upgraded them to 1.75”. (Has anyone managed to fit 2”?) The ride is a bit jarring and the seat post spring seems to be set for far heavier people than me (143Lb). This a subjective opinion but I think the Impulse EVO motor firmware is biased in favour of long range.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back