R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m new to ebikes and have decided it would be great to have for easy trail riding and around the neighborhood. I’m 68 and haven’t done much bike riding in years. I am athletic but in terrible shape . I do not want to spend a lot since this my first and I don’t know how this new sport for me is going to go. I need comfort as I’ve had spine surgery and rotator cuff issues but doc says I’m ready now. Suggestions?
    I’m new to ebikes. I’m 68 and Love the outdoors and trails. But I’m in terrible shape even tho I’m very athletic. I m not a big spender but am looking for safety and durability and the idea of an electric bike for road and trail riding sounds great to do with husband and son and grandchildren who ride mountain bikes. I want to be able to keep up and not be huffing and puffing. I welcome suggestions, etc. Thanks
    Roland
    Roland
    Try E-Glide S/T. You will not be sorry. I understand a new pass through frame is coming out in April, 2018. It’s identical to the S/T in all other aspects. Great bike, great components and a great price. I couldn’t be happier. I ride with seven guys, all with E-Glide S/T’s. We are all in our mid to late 70’s. Now that must be a good recommendation!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back