I use nail polish for threadlock( don't know if its effective or not) and to mark the starting place on my chainsaw chain when sharpening it,many uses for nail polish( daughter used to paint my toenails at the beach,when she was very young-always had to dig my toes into the sand when approaching...
gots'ta watch the 'vado" different quality different strengths,gotta hold of some "Vado" gummies that sent me to "Buckingham Palace",was not an enjoyable experience( thought I was losing it!)
seeen the strangest thing a couple of weeks ago,there were 2 Chinese scooters going down the road around dusk,it was raining a bit and there were homemade "cabs" on the bikes made of furring strips and clear plastic,mind you this area is "sub-Appalachia" and if you get on the bad side of some...
after awhile( when I became more mature and older) I came to change my mind on many things) n
my kind of bike, as I get older I can see the effects and logic about the age restrictions on everything -no porn or marijuana before 21 and believe me you you,marijuana is not the only"gateway drug"(...
the realtors are plenty greedy around here my SIL home was sold for taxes,we didn't hear a word about it"speedy mcgreedy realtor got it for 11K and finally out of the goodness of his heart let my brother have it for something around 30K$( its next door(btw) when he found out there might have...
The demise of "Dolly" affected me a lot more then say when "Elvis" kicked the bucket,don't know about "Elvis" but "Dolly" seemed to be a humanitarian, thought she would live forever( now in our hearts she resides)
Its a crying shame so many now( with the decline of the lower middle class and the sub poverty folks never actually having a chance for home ownership( the days of "Archie Bunker" are long gone!)
go ahead and just buy a fairly rideable bike off of "Amazing on" for about 4-$500.you can actually get something you can ride for around that price and they are easy to upgrade,i cant get sentimental about things these days don't expect"townie" quality.
O
@kevinmccune9324
our realtors have screwed the average resident out of any chance of buying a place reasonable( they are greedy) forget finding a tax sale or anything like that now.