Recent content by edobici_forza

  1. E

    2026 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

    On Sunday, we drove west to the Redwoods in Occidental, and rode some singletrack, both Greens and Blues. Really tested out my dropbar handling skills. One climb was 20+% and loose. More beautiful views, including the Russian River, also barely able to see the Pacific Ocean through the haze.
  2. E

    2026 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

    Saturday… We rode to North Sonoma Mountain park from my friend’s house, on back roads. Such beautiful views over Sonoma Valley! My first ride with the 55mm Vittoria tires… definitely needed these for all of the various rock gardens! Bennett Valley panorama with Mount St. Helena in the far distance.
  3. E

    New type Ebike lock...

    @Wetstuff, the REMINDER that the rotor lock is intalled/present on your trike is built-in...the lock's alarm which you deactivated (by removing batteries). I used a rotor lock on my motorcycle, and I used the reminder cable, attached next to the engine Starter/Kill Switch, so it was difficult to...
  4. E

    Bike Hauler

    Should be no problem...If you do not have a passenger in front, slide that seat as forward as possible. Rear wheel towards passenger seat will give you a diagonal position for the bike. I don't have a Rav4, but my midsized SUV has slightly shorter cargo area and I can load my Creo with both...
  5. E

    2026 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

    I rarely see night rides on this forum. I am sure there are many who do. I had too much energy the other night, so I grabbed a couple of lights and headed out. Outbound light on the helmet, a cat eye AMPP on the bars since it was available, my default see-me Ravemen light. On the rear: Varia...
  6. E

    2026 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

    Great ride and photos @stompandgo. I would love to ride in New England, MA, VT and RI! I grew up in NYS Capital Region, but didn't not really ride much as a youth. I did minor rides on my 12 speed Nishiki. After college, I emigrated to California 30 yrs ago. But I really want to ride in NE.
  7. E

    2026 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

    Yesterday, I headed to one my favorite local areas to road ride…Coastal San Mateo County, near Pescadero. I love the rolling farm roads in this area. I wanted a mellow ride. But there is a bit of elevation, so I used the Creo. I have ridden these same roads on my manual bikes many times. I...
  8. E

    Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

    Jeremy, yep Old Railroad Grade is bumpy! and I already had a slightly sprained wrist. The Future Shock only helps so much. I too first rode it on a rigid...mine was a 1991 Stumpjumper. Back then 1.95" tires where standard so that is only 50mm. and with tubes. This morning I recall the many...
  9. E

    Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

    This week is my 52nd consecutive week of riding, which is my longest streak on Strava. I purchased my Creo June 2025, It has definitely increased my riding frequency and mileage. I also ride two other bikes (non-eBikes). Today, I met a friend who was visiting Marin. We rode up Mount Tamalpais...
  10. E

    2020 turbo vado 3 battery not available through specialized california dealer

    Thanks for the update @Rick B This really sux!
  11. E

    When cycling, do you like listening to music?

    I know I am reviving a Zombie thread. But c'mon...good music and bikes!! I am not on my bike now. But I am totally enjoying Beth Orton's Central Reservations album. I just learned that David Roback from Mazzy Star produced and mixed some of Beth's music. I am so fortunate...my friend, who...
  12. E

    2026 - Our Rides in Words, Photos, Maps and Videos

    Love the live music serenade aspect @Chargeride
  13. E

    Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

    Yeah, I felt great afterwards, that is why I love the Creo! Beautiful view you have on that hill at least!! You had a great elevation ratio on the ride! I am similar to you, I have mostly solid jerseys, and have zero team or sponsor jerseys. I like high visibility orange or red for road...
  14. E

    Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

    ^^ That is a good question. there is always road work on these roads, so maybe they have someway of communicating that? I am clueless on that topic!
  15. E

    Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

    I had planned on riding either my MTB or gravel bike today for about a 1.5 hour ride, but I was so wiped out and dragging in the morning I had to go to the Creo. Last night, I rode a short 30 minute ride on the Creo. But the day before, I rode a spirited ride - a combined bike trail and MTB...
Back