Recent content by Brendon@OEB

  1. B

    Riese and Muller Supercharger, Bosch and a New Motor

    A positive attitude always helps I find! Keep us posted on how the repair goes.
  2. B

    Riese and Muller Supercharger, Bosch and a New Motor

    Damn near a new bike, that's good news!
  3. B

    Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

    Hey I know that river! Looks like a fairly calm day, we've been having pretty stellar weather so far!
  4. B

    Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

    Well there's tons of great food options in town too!
  5. B

    Cargo Bike Overhaul: Tern GSD gets a new heart and fancy bits!

    Those are the Cult Vans bmx tires, I run one on the front because why not? I keep the stock Schwalbe on the back since it's got the heavy duty casing. I'm hoping someone (Schwalbe) will make one of their 20" ebike tires with the gum sidewall to match the Ergon Biokork grips ;)
  6. B

    Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

    Weather has been sublime! Yep live in HR. There's lots of great gravel riding behind Lyle. There's a good Indian restaurant where China Gorge used to be.
  7. B

    Cargo Bike Overhaul: Tern GSD gets a new heart and fancy bits!

    Cockpit going back together All back together and working wonderfully! Ignore the CX badge Cleaned up cockpit Thanks for reading!
  8. B

    Cargo Bike Overhaul: Tern GSD gets a new heart and fancy bits!

    Howdy EBR folks! I've got a new drive unit to install on my Tern GSD S10 LR gen 2 and decided to clean up the cockpit and upgrade a few bits along the way! Hope the pics and info help anyone looking to breathe some new life into their ebike! Backstory: I had a Tern GSD gen 2 as my shop bike...
  9. B

    Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

    Some pics out riding before and after work in the Columbia River Gorge Bulls Urban Evo 10 w/upgrades and missing it's charge port cover
  10. B

    Using reference-image transformation to explore e-bike styling, color schemes, and accessory setups

    I mean...not trying to beat you up but yeah blue is the obvious choice with those grips...;)
  11. B

    New 1500W Avinox Amflows

    Shouldn't be surprising they're allocating inventory to D2C. Consider your alignment with the brand moving forward...
  12. B

    Using reference-image transformation to explore e-bike styling, color schemes, and accessory setups

    Zebra bikes are nothing new and of course the resplendent Mario Cipollini From my experience it's either pictured in your mind or just holding something up to your bike before install is all the "visualization" needed. Aesthetics are important but they usually follow function for bicycles.
  13. B

    Riese and Muller Supercharger, Bosch and a New Motor

    Bummer about the delay but people getting injured/sick happens. Awesome they're covering the replacement parts though. One off strange failures happen in Bosch land, it's just a much more rare occurrence in my experience. Doesn't mean it can't happen though...
  14. B

    Commuter Bike Setup

    Baskets have a gender? That's news to me...
Back